skip navigation

Who do I call if someone is on my field and they won't leave?

04/15/2015, 9:30pm CDT
By Webmaster

If you are at Olympic Park, the field supervisor should be contacted at (847) 875-0766. For any other field, call a park ranger. Permits are issued to all teams (SAA outdoor sports) that fill out a park usage application through the SAA commissioners. These are issued each season and should be keep with the coach at all times. If you have a permit, there should be no issue with who has the use of a field.

Tag(s): SPD FAQs