skip navigation

When there is a problem on the field, who do I tell?

04/15/2015, 9:30pm CDT
By Webmaster

Each sport in SAA has a commissioner. Any general problems should be reported to the respective sport commissioner, and the commissioner should report it to the Superintendent of Parks. If there is an emergency, call 911 or the Park District at (847) 985-2115. After hours or on weekends, call a park ranger or police, whichever is appropriate for the problem.

Tag(s): SPD FAQs