skip navigation

How do I get a permit for my practices or games?

04/15/2015, 9:30pm CDT
By Webmaster

All permits for field usage should go through the SAA commissioner. These permits are free for SAA use. If you want to play beyond the SAA season, it is considered an independent use. The Park District then requires a Certificate of Insurance and a usage fee for the permit.

Tag(s): SPD FAQs