SAA Rec Soccer will host an entry level Soccer Referee Clinic on March 28th at St. Peter's Lutheran School & Church 202 E. Schaumburg Rd., Schaumburg, 60194.
Saturday March 28th - 7:45am-12pm
To register, you must be a minimum of 13 years old:
NEW Referees: ENTRY clinic.
- Go to https://Learning.USsoccer.com/referee
- If you have not set up a profile, you must click on SIGN UP, complete all information and submit.
- If profile is set up, simply log in and click on Courses at top of page, then click on Available Courses
- Under License Pathway click on Grassroots – First-time Referees, then click on Go to Course List on the right.
- Under the box labeled TITLE, just type in “name of town” and it will pop up.
- Click on COURSE DETAILS to register for online requirements AND in-person course. Must complete all on-line requirements to be admitted to in-person course.
- Once registered, click on “COURSES” at top, then ‘MY COURSES”, then “GO TO CLASSROOM” and click on the “ASSIGNMENTS” tab to complete online requirements.
- REMINDER, if you are 18 years of age or older, you cannot register until you have submitted AND cleared a background check.
If you have any questions or concerns specifically regarding the SAA Recreational Soccer Referee program, please e-mail our referee commissioner, Dale Litney - Dale.Litney@saa-online.com
FOR GENERAL QUESTIONS REGARDING BECOMING A REFEREE, please contact:
The Illinois Soccer Referee Committee