We are so EXCITED to announce ....
VOLLEYBALL is BACK!!
Register NOW for our Girls & Boys Summer Clinics as SPOTS are very LIMITED!
**** Registration is now OPEN ****
Boys July 27 & 28
Girls July 29 & 30
Please make sure you read ALL of the UPDATED policies & procedures due to COVID-19. During this time we have made all necessary adjustments needed to get our program back on track with the kids ( Please see below ).
RETURN TO PLAY - CLINICS
Schaumburg Athletic Association is dedicated to protecting the health and safety of our volleyball community. We understand that our athletes want to get back on the court, but this must be done with strict focus on the safety of the athletes and coaches and follow state and local guidelines for resumption of activities. We are providing information so families can use to assist them with developing their return-to-activity programming specific to their situation in context of the COVID-19 pandemic.
During our Clinics will there be no parent/guardian allowed into the Sports Center. Directions
For drop off an pick up are listed in attached PDF:
1. Participants and Coaches should not report to, or be allowed to remain at, activities if sick or symptomatic (included but not limited to cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever of 100.4 degrees or above, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell).
2. Participants and Coaches will be screened at the beginning of each practice session. Screening will be via infrared thermometer to verify no presence of COVID-19 symptoms.
3. Participants and Coaches are required to wear face coverings over their nose and mouth to and from the gym but will not be required to wear them while on the court.
4. Shared equipment will be sanitized between each practice session.
5. Team / group sizes will be limited to 15 participants or fewer per one adult.
6. Teams / groups will be static, with no mixing of coaches or participants between groups.
7. Participants will bring their own source of water and hand sanitizer. The use of water fountains is prohibited.
8. No handshakes or high fives during practice.
9. Participants and Coaches will place personal belongings at least 6-ft. away from others’ personal belongings
10. Attendance will be taken at the beginning of every program
Additional Resources: https://dceocovid19resources.com/assets/Restore-Illinois/businessguidelines4/youthsports.pdf
We are currently looking for the following positions...
SAA Volleyball has so much planned for 2020
Make sure you follow us on our WEBSITE or on Social Media so that you can always see what is going on in the world of VOLLEYBALL!
Click on the drop down menu under " Volleyball " to " Events " and see all the cool things we have in store .. We have already started posted dates.. so mark your calendars !!