Schaumburg Soccerfest 2019 Registration Process
Date of Event: Aug 23rd – 25th, 2019
ALL TEAMS MUST COMPLETE MANDATORY ONLINE CHECK-IN
Please carefully read all of the following instructions
CHECK-IN VIA GOTSOCCER
▪ Deadline: Monday August 19th, 2019 by 10:00 PM NO EXCEPTIONS
▪ Teams that complete online registration will receive a Confirmation Email by Wednesday Aug 21st, 2019 at 10:00 p.m. Confirmation Email will be sent to the email address listed as “Primary Contact” for this specific event. Please do not send individual inquiries prior to the deadline.
▪ Online registration documents must include:
o Tournament Roster
o State/Club Approved Roster (USYSA or US Club
o Current Player Cards to match roster uploaded
o IYSA Medical Release Forms-Non IYSA teams
o Risk Management/Concussion Awareness Form-All Teams
o Form NT (Only US Club Teams)
o Permission to Travel (Non Illinois /USYSA teams) Fill out form at link below:
• Print and upload
Directions to Complete Online Check-In:
1. Fill out and save the forms above to a PDF.
2. Submission process:
a. SCAN each document.
b. SAVE each document type as an individual PDF as they will be uploaded separately.
i. Please use descriptive titles so you will know which files to upload.
ii. Please upload all player cards as one PDF document.
c. UPLOAD the documents to GotSoccer
▪ Log in to your team’s GotSoccer page with your username and password.
▪ Select Tournament name.
▪ Select the “Documents” tab.
▪ Select the labels from the drop-down list in the “Team Document Upload” box and upload the appropriate files.
Final Step of the Registration Process
▪ Final Check in Dates and Times
▪ Location: Chicago Marriott Schaumburg at 50 N Martingale Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173
o Thursday, August 22 – Early check in for local teams – 7:30PM to 9:00PM
o Friday, August 23 – 3:30PM to 9:30PM
o Saturday, August 24 – 6:00AM to 12:00PM (Noon)
▪ Bring a copy of your tournament roster as uploaded in GOTSOCCER and your player passes
▪ We will verify each player pass, confirm they are on the tournament roster, and band the cards with a zip tie.
▪ This zip tie must stay attached the entire tournament or teams will not be allowed to compete.
Commonly Asked Questions
ROSTER UPDATES (If applicable):
Must notify Dominic via email at email@example.com. After confirmation of your initial check-in, your roster is locked and you will need to contact Dominic to confirm your updated roster.
How do I add a guest player?
Step 1: OBTAIN the guest player’s card and medical release form.
Step 2: ADD the guest player to your official Roster (USYSA or US Club), and Tournament Roster; unique jersey number, player identification number, and date of birth to the existing approved rosters.
Step 3: SCAN and COMBINE into a PDF document
Step 4: Obtain the guest player form from your State or US Club loan for and upload
Can I have different player passes from different organizations?
Mixed rosters will NOT be allowed. Teams can only check in using all US Club passes/roster, or all USYSA Passes/Roster.
How do I add a guest player after I submitted my online registration?
Contact Dominic via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to add guest players online. You will need to upload an updated roster(s) with the guest player's information on it (jersey #, name, birth date, player ID #) and upload their player card (either separately or with the rest). Please let me know when this has been completed.