CLICK HERE to read the Schaumburg Athletic Association SafeSport Policy
Click HERE to begin your SafeSport Training Registration.
To access the U.S. Center for SafeSport’s Schaumburg Athletic Association (SAA) courses with a Coupon Code, follow these steps:
1. Connect as a new learner, or as a learner who previously trained with the U.S. Center for SafeSport:
a. Obtain a training license code from your Sport's commissioner
b. A “Sign Up” page will appear. Add your new account information.
Returning Learners: (who previously trained on athletesafety.org or safesport.org)
a. Reset your password, click: Activate New Password | U.S. Center for SafeSport (safesporttrained.org)
2 Go to the Catalog and identify the SafeSport Trained Core course tile. (Do not select any course that indicates Completed.)
3. Add this course to the Shopping Cart by clicking the shopping cart in the light blue section.
4. Navigate to the Shopping Cart button (top right screen) and View Shopping Cart.
a. Enter the Coupon Code *provided by your sport's commissioner"
b. Select Apply. (The new discounted rate should be reflected.)
5. Click Proceed to Checkout and complete the purchase.
6. From your home page, go to My Courses, identify the course tile, click “Start” to begin your training. (You can pause and resume the course if needed.)
7. Complete your course. Remember to save this certificate and send to your group administrator.